A taste of spring. That’s what we want. And this green goddess dressing does the trick…believe me. Yum.
Use to drizzle over steamed or raw greens. Or use instead as a dressing for a warm or chilled nicoise salad or cobb salad.
The recipe below is insanely easy. Just throw everything in a blender and away you go…
Green Goddess Dressing
- 1/4 cup EACH basil, parsley, and cilantro
- 2 or 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp EACH plain yogurt, mayo, olive oil, honey, raw cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 avocado
- sea salt, fresh ground pepper
- Let a food processor do all the work. Thin with water, if necessary.